online solution: Assignment Instructions are as follows: Read textbook Chapt

Assignment Instructions are as follows: Read textbook Chapter 7: Patient Education and Drug TherapyYou will have to complete an Infographic and write a two-page paper.The infographic can be for any disease and drug treatment you would like. Make sure you are choosing the appropriate drug treatment for the disease you choose to highlight.Please choose something that interests you, and that you could potentially see in your nursing practice. The criteria for your infographic must include: Brief etiology of disease of choiceRisk factors for developing disease (if applicable)Signs/ symptoms of diseaseCommon classifications of medications used for this clinical indication Choose one drug in the identified classification and present the following:Mechanism of action Therapeutic responsesAdverse reactionsWhat symptoms to immediately reportNecessary safety informationSpecial monitoring (if applicable) The two-page paper is based off of your infographic and must include the following: Who is this information intended for?How are you going to deliver this information?What client assessments would you complete before delivering your health teaching?How can using your infographic as a health education tool benefit the client?How will you know that learning has occurred?It can be no more than 2 pages in APA formatting. It should include 3 scholarly references and a reference page.  The Infographic will make up 6% of your final mark, and the paper will make up 4% of your final mark, for a total of 10%.  I suggest on these two diseases ONLY CHOOSE ONEDIABETES MELLITUS OR ATRIAL FIBRILLATION. ASSIGNMENT DUE February 15 2022.   Health Science Science NursingPRACTICAL 3517

Place your order
(550 words)

Approximate price: $22

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
$26
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Urgency
Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more