In this unit, you learned about the process the EPA takes to transform policy into legislation and then laws.
Please View Attachment
In this unit, you learned about the process the EPA takes to transform policy into legislation and then laws. For this assignment, you will further explore this topic by composing an essay that addresses the following.
· Briefly explain the federal legislative process that creates laws and regulations.
· Explain how individuals can engage in this process.
· Describe the optimum point for industry and corporations to engage Congress to help shape the scope of the legislation. What tools do they use to influence Congress?
· Describe how industry and corporations engage the EPA during the time when they are fleshing out the law into regulations.
· Discuss how enforcement is related to regulatory compliance.
Your essay must be at least three pages in length, and you must use at least two academic sources. Your essay should include an introduction and be clearly and logically organized. Follow APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more