I need help with the attachment below, please. Thank you
Visit the Joint Commission website. in the search box type Sentinel Event Alert 54: Safe use of health information, download the document, and read.
1. Give a summary of the many ways IT can contribute to safety issues in our healthcare delivery.
2. What role does health information technology play in health safety?
3. Which of the cultures discussed in the report will be a priority for you in a management role of a Health IT department?
1. Review one case of a data breach from the websites listed below.
2. Write a brief description of the breach, the impact, and actions taken to remedy the impact.
3. Suggest recommendations you believe would have prevented the breach from occurring
4. Provide constructive comments for another student’s post.
The 2nd data has a more comprehensive list of data breaches but has only basic information about each breach. You can search the internet to get a detailed report.
https://www.beckershospitalreview.com (Links to an external site.)
is also a good source for obtaining additional information on a reported data breach.
3. Minimum of 1-page single-spaced, or 2 pages double spaced
Reducing Length of Stay in the Orthopedic Setting
St. Stephens Hospital set out to minimize variation among the orthopedic population for hip and knee procedures, as standardization has been linked to improving outcomes and decreasing length of stay (LOS). The high number of retirees in the region sets this group up as one of the highest diagnosis-related groups for the system, providing an opportunity to improve both clinical and financial outcomes. The St. Stephens team relied on healthcare data analytics to help identify the best opportunity for improvement in the population, and with data as the compass for change they targeted the outcome of LOS. The reduction in LOS was achieved by careful planning, an engaged governance team, embedded best practices into the EHR digital forms, and technology testingall in a patient-centered environment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more