Application Paper II
Feel free to pick one of the following topics and write a research paper (at least two pages, double- spaced, and 1 inch margin all around):
· What are the pros and cons of a federal privacy regulation and which state policies should be considered as the blueprint for this and why?
· How should corporations protect the privacy of individual customers, including any rights for the customers to see the data collected on them and ask for it to be deleted or changed?
· How should HIPAA be updated in the age of virtual doctor visits, telemedicine, and medical devices?
· What advice would you give to your family when they are diagnosed with a specific disease and want to search for information and interact with others, how do they know the information is accurate and their data is private?
· What are your recommendations for the best way to protect individual privacy without impeding future innovations? Your paper should be based on a comprehensive literature search and review on this subject.
· Surveillance (e.g., email, web visiting history, cameras, etc.) is commonplace, what are the rights of students when they are in school (choose a specific age group)
· Facial recognition has come under scrutiny lately. discuss recent examples and reasons why facial recognition is now considered unreliable
1. Include at least three references. Both bibliography and in-text citation must follow the APA format (Note: in-text citation is extremely important for academic paper. It is NOT quotation. If you’re not familiar with the APA format in-text citation, check the library module posted under Modules).
2. Your submission should be a minimum of 4 double-spaced pages of text. Additional pages of figures, references and appendices are not included in the 4 pages.
3. Quoting someone’s work (even when credit/proper citation is given) is not original writing. As such, this paper cannot have more than 8% of the report as a direct quotation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more