A SWOT Analysis is used to evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for a business. This analysis can be used to help in the creation of strategic plans for the future. You will perform a SWOT Analysis for a real-world organization and complete your assignment as a PowerPoint presentation.
Choose a real-world organization.
Perform a SWOT Analysis on the organization, creating a PowerPoint with your results. Follow this format:
• Slide 1: Title slide with your name and the organization’s name.
• Slide 2: Mission of the company.
• Slide 3: Explain 4 to 6 strengths of the company (add more slides if needed).
• Slide 4: Explain 4 to 6 weaknesses of the company (add more slides if needed).
• Slide 5: Explain 4 to 6 opportunities of the company (add more slides if needed).
• Slide 6: Explain 4 to 6 threats for the company (add more slides if needed).
• Slide 7: Your conclusion. Provide your opinion on the strategic position of the
organization based on the findings of your SWOT.
• Slide 8: Reference page.
• Create a PowerPoint presentation, at least 8 slides.
• Include at least 2 valid, credible resources.
• Use APA formatting for citations, include in-text citations on slides.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more